Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's New
1. Rollie Ross Wagstaff Jr was killed 8 May 1955 in an airplane crash at the Salt Lake Airport.

2. It would appear that he came from Kansas and is not related to the other Wagstaff branches. I have nicknamed this branch Salt Lake Rollie.

3. Contact has just been made with descendants of the Evanston Wagstaffs. Hope good things come of this.

4. Solving the ancestry of John Wagstaff and Elizabeth Larkins would seem to depend on a radius search. This would take an enormous effort and is not likely to happen soon. Any volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. I have hired a researcher at the Bedfordshire records office and she has made a reasonable attempt at solving the ancestry of John Wagstaff. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll email you the reports. I'm Jerry Hintze at jerry@ncss.com

    ReplyDelete